- High protein (17,4g/100ml) and high energy (2,23 kcal/ml).
- Contains immuno-agents such as marine nucleotides and Omega-3 in phospholipid form which are recommended by ESPEN for certain patient groups (such as upper GI track cancer patients).
- Protein in the product is highly bio-available and contains high content of amino acids.
- Approved in Norway according to Commission Directive 1999/21/EC as Food For Special Medical Purposes (FSMP), and is listed in the Norwegian Healthcare Reimbursement Scheme.
– Patient undergone bariatric and gastric bypass surgeries.
– Cancer patients.
– Patients with Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) or reduced gut and intestinal functions.
– Post surgical patients with muscle loss and needs nutritional support for recovery.
– Patients with immune deficiency.
Chocolate, Strawberry and Vanila.
50g/pack, 10 packs/box.
RECOMMENDED DAILY DOSAGE:
The number of packs Recover Nutrition recommended should be decided by a physician or dietitian and will vary from patient to patient according to individual needs. As a supplement, 2- 3 packs per day for patients with a body weight below 80 kg; 4 packs daily for patients with a body weight above 80 kg can be recommended.
Tear open 1 pack and blend it with water or skimmed milk. Shake rigorously for 10 seconds and drink.
Contains fish protein, soya from emulsifier and milk protein. Not suitable for people who suffer from allergies to these substances.
Maltodextrin, whey protein, vegetable oil, fructose, cocoa powder (chocolate flavour), marine protein powder (contains nucleotides and ω-3 fatty acids), marine peptides, malic (E296), natural strawberry flavor (for strawberry taste), soybean lecithin as emulsifier (E322).